OIL/GAS FACILITIES DESIGN AND PERMITTING
D&H is at the forefront of design and permitting for the Marcellus Shale explorations in the region; most notably in Pennsylvania. We understand what the regulatory agencies require and we understand what our clients need. D&H is bridging the gap between public and private entities–which proves to be critical to the success of our clients.
D&H is experienced in the following exploration and pipeline operations:
- Construction documents including access roads, well pads, pipeline routes, compressor station pads and impoundment facilities.
- Construction storm water management and erosion and sediment control plans.
- PPC and SPCC plans and documents.
- Appropriate DEP applications and submittal of applications for coverage under the ESCGP-1 Permit–Expedited Review.
- Post construction storm water management plans.
- Water Management Plan and required application forms.
- PNDI searches, including submission.
- Site restoration plans.
- Well plats, surveying and mapping.
- Wetland delineation.
- Submittal of Act 14 notice letters to appropriate agencies.
With an extensive knowledge of PADEP and WVDEP oil and gas regulations, we’ve successfully completed nearly 100 well pad design and permit applications and over a dozen impoundment facility design and permit applications.
©2012 Dieffenbauch & Hritz, LLC
12 Rousch Drive, Morgantown, WV 26501. Phone: 304-985-5555